Deadlines and the exam period is nearly upon us. I know if your anything like me the pressure is on and the stress levels may be high, so the Student Green Office has come up with a ways to help prepare you for deadline and exam pressures.
Top Tips on handling Deadlines:
- Create a list of things you need to get completed: in date order of deadlines.
- To help plan and achieve all your deadlines, break them down and make them more achievable
- Make a time plan for each day to help achieve your workload if you have more than one essay due.
- Make sure you take regular breaks and drink plenty of water (or coffee) and eat regularly to keep your mind focused.
- Give yourself plenty of time to proof check your work and make changes.
Top Tips on handling Exam Pressure:
- Speak to your lecturer in regards to the topics you need to focus your revision on.
- Many people revise differently find what works best for you and stick with it, even if your friends way is different.
- Take regular breaks from your revision. To help retain what you have learnt.
- Keep hydrated and fed as using all that brain power can be draining.
- Get plenty of sleep and relaxation time.
Let us know what you do to to prepare for deadlines and how you deal with exam pressure.
Jess & The SGO